Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

In honor of our military

The St. Ignace Truck show. It may be a "big dick" competition among drivers, of who has the best looking truck and trailer, but there are still those that use the event to show their support of our military. If anyone would like, I will add more pictures over the course of the weekend of any and all truck displaying military/LEO/Etc appreciation. These are just a couple of the trucks parked by us.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I used to go to that show every year when I was a kid. I remember it getting pretty wild. My brother and sister in law are there now. Doing the monster truck show for my nephews birthday right after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbeaton View Post
    I used to go to that show every year when I was a kid. I remember it getting pretty wild. My brother and sister in law are there now. Doing the monster truck show for my nephews birthday right after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It gets bigger every year. 23rd year this year. We've been here the last 3, shown the last 2. Love it up here. Didn't think we were going to make it this year, but we did. Great time with a lot of sweet trucks and friends.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk